This is a new blog and I’m still working on what to post about and to get a sort of plan to help me keep blogging and not bore you all. So, I thought I would share one song on every Sunday that I really like.
Just trying out a new idea so if you have any suggestions or want to comment on the song please feel free to do so.
This week’s song is Demons by Imagine Dragons which is one of my favorite bands right now. I started listening to them last year and they are one of the few bands to have an album with more than two or three good songs to listen to. I really love the lyrics and video of this song,.Hope you enjoy it to.
You have heard of attaining nirvana right? No, I’m not talking about Rock band or Kurt Cobain. Nirvana comes at the end of your life so I’m not to going to bother about it for the time being. I’m only twenty-two I’ll work for that later 😉
There is something even harder to obtain as far as I’m concerned, and that’s patience! If you have patience then you have my respect. I’ve lacked patience my whole life. I strongly believe this was passed on to me from my parents and I hold the faulty genes accountable for it. See, I’m innocent! Who can fight genetics!
I prefer to get things over and done with than wait. Needless to say this has gotten me into trouble more than once. I’m still in the process of learning to be patient. Which is my way of saying I still have no patience.
As far as I can see there are only two things that I can bear waiting for and that are books and cooking. I’m not a great cook but I don’t mind waiting for the dish to get cooked.
Here’s some examples of things that make you learn patience the hard way.
1. The line in shops, ATM, ticket counters that never seem to move.
2. Having a slow internet and by slow I mean snail speed.
3. Long train journeys. The longest I have traveled is for 32 hours. the first few hours were good, enjoyed the scenery, but got bored later on. Needless to say I’m not trying that again.
4. Waiting for someone to finish a speech on something that you have absolutely no interest in.
5. Having to pee while travelling by car and knowing that there isn’t a rest stop for the next few miles. This is one can be a real problem!
6. Knowing that you have to wait months before next season of your favorite show airs again. Right now I’m waiting and waiting for the next season of “The Walking Dead”.