I thought it was going to be just a normal weekend but a big thank you to fellow bloggers Belsbror and Master Procraster for making it special and nominating me for The Sunshine Award. It’s a blogger’s award to a fellow blogger. Pop over to their blogs to read some really great posts, Belsbror shares his opinions & musings and Master Procaster writes about everything from Movies and music to humor and art.
For the Sunshine Award the rules are :
1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself, and
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I love reading.
2. I have a pet cat who acts so much like a king that I named him Simba.
3. I’ve always had a passion for writing and that is the reason I started the blog.
4. I like trying out new food. Sometimes it works out, others not so much.
5. I tried to learn to play the guitar but haven’t touched it in two years now.
6. I want to travel and see the world. Top three countries on my list are : Ireland, Italy and Switzerland.
7.I don’t know how to drive a car. Yup, twenty two and still haven’t learnt how to 🙂
15 Nominees for the award:
When I started the blog I didn’t expect to get so many readers in such a short time.Thank you all for reading what I write and for sharing your thoughts on the posts.